100 Pieces Total.
Optional Specification: packaging.
This premium quality, durable, reusable, non-medical, antibacterial, 2-layer face mask is made of viscose from natural bamboo. Made to last, yet luxurious, this mask can be worn then washed and dried again and again.
Quality Fabric - This mask is made of viscose produced from naturally grown bamboo. This fabric is softer than cotton, with a texture similar to a blend of cashmere and silk.
2 Ply Protection - Double-layered for extra protection, this mask is dense yet breathable! It is 180 gsm (5.31 oz/sq yd) per layer for a combined weight of 360 gsm (10.62 oz/sq yd). Certain versions have a built-in pocket for the insert of a filter from both sides. (Filter sold separately/not included.)
- Antibacterial and Odor Resistant - This fabric has natural bacteriostatic properties that exceed those of cotton fabric (source)
Moisture-wicking - Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Comfortable & Hypoallergenic - Super soft, comfortable, and easy on the skin. Ideal for daily use. Naturally hypoallergenic and thermal regulating.
- Washable & Designed for Repeated Use - Wash and wear again and again
Care - Wash before first use. Machine or hand wash, tumble dry low or lay flat to air dry, then iron if desired.
Approximate Dimensions - 8.5“ long and 6.5“ wide
- Made in the USA - Produced and manufactured in Los Angeles, California
- Fabric Details - 95/5 (95% bamboo viscose, 5% spandex), 96/4 (95% bamboo viscose, 4% spandex), 70/30 (70% bamboo viscose, 30% organic cotton), 80/20 (80% bamboo viscose, 20% rPET)
ALL SALES FINAL. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
Note: Fabric colors represented on computer monitors may vary slightly due to variations in computer screens, resolution, color, tone, or any other display settings.
Disclaimer: This is NOT a medical-grade mask. This product is not designed nor intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition and is designed for non-medical purposes only. No MASKLaLa products are or are intended to be substitutes for medical-grade personal protective equipment (PPE) or any other medical equipment. No representations or claims regarding MASKLaLa products are intended to substitute for professional medical advice. This mask is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19 such as social distancing, hand washing and not touching the face. Please seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider to answer any medical questions.